Troubleshooting with Fiddler
If the Firefox extension doesn't work for you, follow the steps here to collect information that will help us find the problem.
Important: you must follow every step. If you do not, you will send us a useless file, and you will only waste everyone's time.
- Use Firefox.
- Download, install and start Fiddler.
- In Firefox, go to Tools → Options → Advanced → Network → Settings, and make sure that "Use system proxy settings" is checked.
- Enable decryption of HTTPS traffic and configure Firefox with the Fiddler root certificate:
- In Fiddler, go to Tools → Fiddler Options → HTTPS, and tick the "Decrypt HTTPS Traffic" checkbox, and confirm the warnings. Then, click "Export Fiddler Root Certificate to Desktop".
In Firefox, go to Tools → Options → Advanced → Encryption → View Certificates.
Open the "Authorities" tab.
Select the .CER file from your desktop.
Tick the "Trust this CA to identify web sites" checkbox.
- At this point, pages and files you visit in Firefox should show up in Fiddler. If they don't, make sure Firefox is configured to use Fiddler. Configure Firefox manually, if necessary.
- Close all Firefox tabs, clear the Firefox cache, and delete all sessions in Fiddler (Edit → Remove → All Sessions).
- Go to the game's page on Facebook, and reproduce the problem.
- Go back to Fiddler, and select File → Save → All Sessions...
- Save the session archive, and e-mail it to .
If the file is too big for e-mail, upload it to a free file host like MediaFire, and e-mail us the link.